For a three year old and a one year old? Yeah, right, you may be thinking. Give it a shot. Let them decide! The more you expose varied flavors and ingredients to your children, the more they will crave new things.
Truffled Scrambled Eggs: These are delicious on whole grain toast.
- Scramble 4- 6 eggs in a bowl
- Heat (medium) non stick or cast iron pan with a little olive oil or butter. Add eggs.
- Cook eggs for 2-3 minutes until desired consistency., stirring often.
- Add a smidgen of truffle salt and pepper
- Plate and enjoy!
Poached Pears: Serve with Plain Yogurt. The sugar in the pears will flavor the yogurt.
- Skin 2 pears (if desired) and cut into slices.
- Place pears in a bowl and add a bit of water (not to cover, but enough to help them cook.)
- Cook in Microwave for two minutes, to soften pears, and reduce water
- Mix with yogurt or let cool and serve.